Friday, August 31, 2007

You are here!

Also, The Indian Shitizen group/community is on Orkut too. With two members. Heh heh. Those who are not on Facebook and want to keep track through Orkut, please do so.

PS: in that screen shot pic, text says: "Questions are pretty much being asked by every single one of us out there."

Hello...
This idea is inspired by the Dastangoi tradition, a performance I am yet to see live. If there can be stories inspired by Persian folk lore; there are mannnnyyy stories in our folk tales.
Wait till you hear about the ghoda bhoot...Sleepy Hollow seems a comedy before THAT one and my 80-year-old granny told me that.

You know, when growing up, I loved the Amar Chitra Katha and Panchtantra stories, very good stories and fun series. I remember this particular story about a war between Owls and Crows, and duderinos! That story had strategy, angle, emotion, action, everything. :D I am thinking...how about doing Panchtantra story-telling/reading sessions? We become one character each...and hmm...work it out. I am on. Who's interested?

PS: Anyone have old comics around? Don't want the comics, but can you photocopy stories for us? Can we discuss what all we guys might have? Am gonna call Mom tonight, I think I should have a nice bunch... even old Champaks and Tinkle would do. C'mon people, if you know people who might have them, do approach them for us. Or put me on to them.

No comments: